Hey Love

Hey there… I do hope you’re doing well in your sleep. How do you sleep like? Facing the side, on your stomach, with your face up or like a star like I do? Do you talk in your sleep? Are you having any dreams in there? I will perhaps find out about all that in due time but as for now, enjoy your sleep love. Sleep as much as you need to. Sleep till you have had enough. Sleep till He finishes molding me for you. 

The rib that He took from you is being shaped and made better just for you. More content is being added to it, the most recent ones being patience and love. With time, more fruits of the Holy Spirit will be ripening. The rib is being transformed by the renewal of the mind and change of the will to conform to that of the creator. As you wake up, be sure that she will be all set and ready.

Babe, I’m in no hurry…I’m not sure whether or not I’ve already met you but if I have, you better be sure I have not the slightest clue you are ‘the one’.If I haven't, then I can't wait to know you.

 Tell you what? I have a list… Yes I do have a list of ‘must-haves’ in my head. I haven’t written it down yet because I’m afraid they could be too many.

 The transformation of the mind by our creator has been doing a number on me and needless to say, most of the things on the list have gone away without me trying. Some of them have remained but majority have been replaced by others that I didn’t know I needed. Its funny how I thought I know everything that I need but I’m constantly being proven otherwise. 

I’ve always had a picture of what I want in my head but I’m afraid that I might have to do some other painting. And that is of you.



I hope you love the Lord, and when He brings us together, I hope that you will love Him even more than you love me. I hope you will lead me to him rather than to yourself. I hope that together, we will honor purity and that we will not compromise. I promise to love you and submit to you when that time comes. I know we’ll probably argue and disagree at some point, but I will still love you through the arguments.  I will be your ride or die. Let me not blow my own trumpet a little too much but I pray that the Lord enables me to the best one for you. I know you won’t be a perfect one but you will be perfect for me. And just in case you have a crazy past, don’t you worry about it. I can’t wait to hear the stories and we can laugh about it together. Judge you? No. If anything, that will cause me to thank The Lord more for the far that He’s brought you.

When you wake up, I do pray that I will be ready to receive you. It might take some time though. I’m deeply melancholic and I take my time to assess the waters before I deep my feet in. I’m not used to being vulnerable but I hope you take me slow on that one. I’m learning.

 You will probably be wondering what kind of a person I am…#sigh… I’m a piece of work and you might need a double portion of grace to be able to deal with me. Maybe just to give a tip of the iceberg, I’m an old soul. I love genuine kindness. I love compassion. I hate noise. I like a bit of sarcasm. I love poetry. I dislike crowds. I love to laugh. I love the jungle. I love long walks. I love intimacy. I love old books. I love deep conversations…And I love Jesus with all of my heart.


I can’t wait to meet you. No…scratch that. I actually can. Meanwhile, sleep well Mi Amor.

Comments

  1. He received it and is feeling extremely challenged but blessed at the same time. Now that I've met you, I believe the sleep was never in vain. Can't wait to do all you love together with you. Truly expectant, my God guide our steps.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What Do Women Want?

My Ideal