What Do Women Want?


The dentist says I need to have another appointment with him because, apparently, my per-molars are still milk teeth. These teeth are in my mouth illegally!!
The thought of the process I will have to undergo is irksome... I'm thinking of excavation and hammers, nails, mjengo, Kanda Ya moko, pliers and blood all over 😫

But the thoughts are interrupted by a pat on the back by Martin, my friend. He's in checked shorts,a black hoodie and blue sandals that are so clean you'd think he's been walking on air.

Chit chat…Catching up...5 seconds later, I've forgotten about teeth, about pliers in the mouth and cotton wool.
And I'm laughing at how dramatic life has been since we last met. His of course having been more dramatic than mine. He’s the kind of friend who laughs at all your problems and weighs down all mountains to anthills.  


As we walk towards the only supermarket in our quiet, though dust-filled locality, he asks me, ‘Jas, tell me, waschana mnatakanga nini exactly?'

I tried to think of the perfect answer to this question but up to now, I still haven't come up with one πŸ˜ƒ.

I do not know what women want.
Same way I do not know what men want.
I'm not even interested in finding out what men want.
But don't get me wrong.... When he comes along, I will definitely be interested in knowing what HE wants...better yet, what he needs .
The needs of those other men would not be of any importance to me if I have no idea what the man in my life needsπŸ€”.

Same thing applies....If you got no idea what your woman needs, then I doubt you will have the capacity to understand (leave alone fulfill) what women want.

Every woman is unique in her own way. I for instance, won't mind holding hands with my beloved (I love this word) as we walk through the streets. My friend Terry however, thinks that's delirious 🀦🏽‍♀ and wouldn't work for her. She’d hate you for it.

What is pleasing to one person might not be a cup of tea for another.

So guys, quit trying to understand 'Chenye waschana wanataka' coz you never will. We also have no idea πŸ˜ƒ

But once you chose to focus on her, you might actually start heading somewhere.
 


Maybe you could start by making your woman a priority. Make her feel that she's the only one who is yours in a world full of distractions πŸ˜‡



That, I promise will be very valuable to her.

Let your actions time and again show her that you discipline your eyes for her and that she's the desire of your heart. 

See her heart before you pursue other things about her... and that way, you will gain her total trust and respect.

Honour her by honouring God and then watch her give all of herself to you and you can be sure there will not be another man in this earth for her.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Love

My Ideal